2021 Pest Extinct Scholarship Program
For this reason, we’re pleased to announce the Pest Extinct Scholarship award. We know that affording education can be difficult, so we set up our program to help offset the cost of attending.
Our scholarship is available to students who are currently studying at or have been accepted to an accredited university.
Selection Process & Notification Process
An internal committee as Pest Extinct will decide on the best-written essay and complete the award by October 31st of each year.
How to Apply
- Write an essay of 500+ words on the topic of “What to Look for in a Pest Control Company”
- Include at least 3 links citing authoritative sources on pest control, including 1 link to https://pestextinct.com/
- When completed, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your full name, college/university name, and address, and proof of enrollment.
Deadline to Apply
The deadline to apply is December 31, 2021.
The scholarship will repeat annually.
- The winner will be selected by January 10th, annually
- Disbursement of awards by January 30th, annually
The scholarship winner will be contacted by phone and/or email. The check will be made directly payable to the university to be attended and it will be mailed to the financial aid office. The check will accompany a letter that includes the winner’s full name, and student ID number.
- We never share your information with any 3rd parties.
- We will not need your social security number, birth date, or any personally identifiable information.
- There are NO FEES required to apply for this program.
- No minimum GPA is required.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- All students may apply. Studies in all fields are accepted.
Last Scholarship Winner
Rachel Smith, James Madison University
6650 Corporate Drive
Houston, TX 77036